Terms and Conditions for the ‘Rolls Royce of dog training and mentoring programme:
- The initial deposit is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- No part of the programme is refundable or changeable.
- Should you not be able to attend, or decide not to continue with any part of the programme (due to personal or professional reasons), no aspect or part of the payment is refundable or transferable.
- You shall pay all amounts due under the Training Programme in full without any deduction or withholding except as required by law and shall not be entitled to assert any credit, set-off or counterclaim against us in order to justify withholding payment of any such amount in whole or in part.
- We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations that is caused by events outside our reasonable control (Force Majeure Event).
- No liability will be placed on Sharon Bolt or Good Dogs! for any methods used by the people who attend this programme with their clients and in their business.
- We have the right to revise and amend these terms and conditions from time to time without any prior notice.
Earnings Disclaimer for the ‘Rolls Royce of dog training and mentoring programme:
We make every effort to ensure that we accurately represent this service and its potential for producing income for people who apply them properly. Examples of income earned and other results are not necessarily average or typical nor intended as representations of your potential earnings. As with any business or training, each individual’s results may vary widely. Each individual’s results depend on his or her background, dedication, desire, motivation and particular applications. Significant financial risk is possible with any business venture or opportunity if you don’t do your own due diligence and get suitable professional advice. No guarantees of specific results are expressly made or implied.